Digital Marketing Coordinator
KLÜNDT | HOSMER SEEKS A DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
If you're a digital marketing professional with 2 years industry experience and want to work with a team of highly creative, motivated people in The Commission Building, then read on...
If you believe you're an excellent fit for the team, but you lack a full 2 years of prior experience and some of the items we've listed below, don't fret. Be transparent, though. We expect integrity in the team and respect individuality.
So, if you find this an appealing opportunity and you have a good sense of humor then send a PDF your resumé, and a cover letter with a paragraph or two on why you'd like to work at Klündt | Hosmer, to Cody Hanson at email@example.com.
This position will close on Friday, October 26 at 12 pm.
- Coordinate all digital marketing projects and assets, making sure deadlines for projects are met.
- Build and manage SEM marketing campaigns for Google and Bing.
- Optimize campaigns for impression share, quality score, call tracking, conversions and other KPI’s.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and work with graphic designers to create landing pages and ads.
- Manage and optimize landing pages through A/B testing.
- Optimize campaigns for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Build and manage paid social campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Research and write blog content to improve search engine optimization.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of SEO and how to implement meta descriptions, meta titles/title tags, and alt tag information.
- A passion for digital marketing, including paid strategy and search engine optimization.
- A desire to continually learn new digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Outstanding organizational, project management and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams seamlessly and independently in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and tactically to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to quickly learn about new industries and business types, strategize, implement and achieve client goals
- Basic understanding of HTML and familiarity with Photoshop for reviewing digital assets.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager.
- At least two years of digital marketing experience preferred: PPC, display, retargeting, social and content marketing. (Basic understanding of SEO is a plus).
- Certified in Google Ads (Fundamentals and Search).
- Certified in Google Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field of study.